Occupy Faith

Occupy Faith
Click thru to site

LECTIONARY

LECTIONARY
Click thru to site

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A desert experience brings a life change

Paul Connolly had an intervew with Ana Kokkinos in Sunday Life last Sunday July 26/09.

The interview was broken up into five paragraphs. I liked Paragraph 4 titled Finding her heart in the Red Centre...

In the late '80s I quit my job as a solicitor. I enjoyed the job but felt I'd come to a fork in the road. I could see my career mapped out, but I also had a passion to be a filmmaker. I needed to get away from Melbourne, so my partner, Mira Robertson, and I travelled to central Australia and let it wash over us. It ended up having a spiritual dimension for me. It felt impossible to experience the landscape and not follow my heart so I applied to film school.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment